TinyCamp Cottonwood Wander Airbnb | Unique Glamping Experience | Vacation Rental
How to get to Wonder TInyCamp in Cottonwood: TinyCamp is located on a private parcel behind the white house at 780 N. Main St, Cottonwood, AZ (Click here for Map Link), and Directly across from Lions Club Park (Click here for Map Link) we have a shared driveway, so please pull into the property and park to the left or the right side.
TinyCamp Cottonwood Wonder Airbnb Tiny House | Unique Glamping Experience | Vacation Rental
This newly built custom tiny home offers tall ceilings and a spacious studio design nestled in the private forest of Old Town Cottonwood, with a comfy queen daybed (Sleeps 2). Wonder also utilizes work from local AZ artists to emphasize its modern bohemian design, while its large windows illuminate the magical space. Located steps from the community fire pit, BBQ area, and outdoor spa, Wonder is the perfect stay to start any vacation! (Features Starlink Wifi and EV charging nearby)
Welcome to Wonder
“Create wonder in everything you do.”
Welcome to TinyCamp Cottonwood! We hope that you enjoy your time in the Verde Valley and the heart of the Arizona wine region. Here are our policies & useful things to know:
1. Checkin time is 3pm & Checkout time is 10am. No shoes in the tinyhouse, please!
2. WiFi - the network name is TinyCamp and the password is tinycamp
3. Parking - Designated parking is in front, pull all the way up to the black bumpers, so people can back out through the narrow entrance. Watch the power pole and neighbors’ garages when backing out. If you have a tall vehicle park on the right side. There is one car space per tiny home provided, additional cars may park overnight behind the Belfry in the municipal lot. Electric vehicle car charging is nearby behind the city offices.
4. Climate control - The thermostat is on the Remotes. The Ceiling fan is controlled by the switch on the wall and the pull string.
5. There are no TV’s you can watch sports on your mobile device or the local bars and restaurants nearby
6. Barbecues - A shared barbecue is provided. Please remember to turn off the propane supply and brush/clean the grill when you are finished. Grills left dirty will result in a $15 additional cleaning charge.
7. Safety – Tiny Homes have a fire sprinkler system, please do not tamer with or touch the systems or hang clothes from the black pipe systems, you will be financially responsible if they are accidentally triggered. Fire Extinguishers are provided under the kitchen sink. Night Lights are also provided.. Outside Security Cameras – there are three exterior security cameras for your safety.
8. Dark Sky - our lights comply with the dark sky guidelines. The automatic hanging lights are solar. The grove is great for stargazing! We recommend downloading a free app like SkyView Lite as your guide!
9. Blankets - We have provided two Mexican blankets and two yoga mats to extend your use of the outdoors. Kindly refrain from leaving food items outside, unless you’d like a visit from local wildlife! Hanging wet clothes, towels in the bathrooms is preferred.
10. Walking Community – We encourage you to leave your vehicle and walk to all our local amenities.
11. Experiences - We love to create great experiences for our guests. If you are interested in upgrading to our romance, adventure or wellness packages, please message us for details and pricing. We are also happy to provide recommendations for great hikes, health, wellness and/or spiritual practitioners or other unique Cottonwood/Sedona area experiences.
12. Convenience – a selection of complimentary teas and coffee is provided. A battery powered blue tooth speaker is provided, turn on and press the Bluetooth button to pair with your phone. A clothes steamer is provided in the drawer.
13. Social Media - We are hoping to continue to grow, and we would appreciate you helping us to spread the word! Please follow us and share your photos on Facebook and on Instagram at @tinycampsedona. Our hashtag is #tinycamp
14. No Smoking on the Property - For your safety no smoking is permitted inside the units, or on the property (min $500 fee). You are permitted to smoke on the local patios nearby and the sidewalk/park across the street. Please be mindful of all local fire restrictions. The tinyhomes are equipped with fire sprinklers . Any damage caused by the accidental activation of the sprinklers is the responsibility of the guest.
15. Children - All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times, children are not allowed in the hot tubs.
16. Pets – We have a pet fee, we also ask that pets be preapproved! Please use the doggie bags provided and clean up after your pet (min. $75 fine)
17. Housekeeping - Each home is supplied with bed linens and an assortment of towels for your stay. Please contact us if you require additional supplies. Cleaning services are provided following your departure. An extra set of towels is provided for the hot tub.
18. Noise – To ensure a relaxing experience for our other guests and neighbors, please refrain from excessive noise, particularly after sunset.
19. Checkout Instructions – Temperature Control please set to 65 in winter and 75 in summer. Trash - Please remove your trash at the time of checkout. A Trash receptacle can be found off the patio at the back of the Dream Tiny House. Please close all windows before you leave.
20. Emergency Contact – if you have an emergency contact Darin directly via text at 530-277-0196 and indicate which House you are in.
21. Please practice safety when using the fire pits and shut off after use.
22. Tiny Homes = Tiny Showers, our water-wise 20 gallon water heaters will not provide the same length of shower you are use to at home, please plan and use water accordingly.
We hope you enjoy our two hot tubs. Here are a few useful things to know:
1. Hot tubs are set at 102 – 103 degrees. Temperature may be adjusted seasonally for your comfort.
2. Please always shower before use! - The tubs are sensitive to any lotions, deodorants and perfumes. Contaminating the Hot Tubs will require a reset of the PH balance and maintenance and may also disrupt enjoyment of the next guest. There is a (min. $250 fee for contaminating hot tubs, and not closing the lids after your use) Thanks
4. There are 4 buttons and two dials for the jets. 1. Temp up, 2. Temp down, 3. Light, 4. Jets on/off. Dials rotate counter clockwise to open jets and clockwise to close. After use, please turn off jets and close dials and cover the hot tub and connect the cover using the four straps provided.
5. Hot tub covers are fastened with clips at 4 corners. Be careful to unclip the straps before opening the lid. We recommend leaving one-side clipped and only opening the ½ of the hot tub only. Guests are responsible for damaged lids!
6. Children are not permitted.
7. No glass containers are permitted in hot tub areas.
8. A cold plunge is also provided as well as hammock and covered daybed. Please dress appropriately and remove your shows before use.
Enjoy our little tiny house retreat!