Breathe Tiny HOuse - Sedona
Explore the Custom Breathe Tiny House
Find your zen in our award-winning BREATHE tiny home. Modern mountain design includes a queen loft bed, large picture windows plus queen pull-out sofa. Sleeps 2-4 includes Wifi.
* Aspire is in a temporary location
Welcome to Breathe
House Manual & Policies
“The Canyon reminds us to pause, take a breath & enjoy the present moment.”
Welcome to Breathe!
Welcome to TinyCamp! We hope that you enjoy your time in Sedona and in the magical Oak Creek Canyon. Here are a few policies & useful things to know:
1. Checkin time is 3pm & Checkout time is 10am. No shoes in the house please!
2. WiFi - the network name is NETGEAR89 and the password is unusualearth946
3. Parking - Designated parking is on the red stone area in front of deck on the right.
4. Climate control - For your comfort you have an efficient mini-split combined heating/cooling system. Simply use the remote control to set your desired temperature. (mode adjusts heat (sun) or cool (snowflake) symbol. You do not need to adjust the wall units. Additional space heaters and small fans are also provided. Ceiling fan adjustment is on the wall with the desired speed setting we recommend not turning on oscillation.
5. Drawer Microwave- Please do not pull the handle to open/close the drawer microwave, use the open/close buttons only – thanks. The laundry is good for very small loads, the dryer does not function and leaves clothes wet.
6. Safety - Fire Extinguishers are provided under the kitchen sink. Night Lights/Safety Flashlights also have a USB charger for your phones. Battery operated lanterns & headlamps are also provided for indoor/outdoor use. Security Cameras – there is one exterior security camera at the front door for your safety.
7. Dark Sky - our lights comply with the Sedona dark sky guidelines. Exterior stair lights are motion sensitive (turn off by moving switch to the upper position), and the solar deck lights are automatic. The decks are great for stargazing! We recommend downloading a free app like SkyView Lite as your guide!
8. Decks - We have provided a number of extra blankets and yoga mats to extend your use of the outdoors. Kindly refrain from leaving food items on the deck, unless you’d like a visit from local wildlife! And please do not hang towels or clothes to dry on areas of the deck visible to the street. (hanging wet clothes on outdoor chairs is preferred)
9. Creek Access – Some great spots for cooling off in the creek are at Grasshopper Point, the famous Slide Rock and also Red Rock Crossing.
10. Experiences - We love to create great experiences for our guests. If you are interested in upgrading to our romance, adventure or wellness packages, please message us for details and pricing. We are also happy to provide recommendations for great hikes, health, wellness and/or spiritual practitioners or other unique Sedona experiences.
11. Convenience – a selection of complimentary teas and coffee is provided. A battery powered blue tooth speaker is provided, turn on and press the Bluetooth button to pair with your phone. Please let us know in advance if you will be needing an iron and ironing board during your stay.
12. Barbecues - A shared barbecue is provided between the tiny homes. Please remember to turn off the propane supply and brush/clean the grill when you are finished. Grills left dirty will result in a $10 additional cleaning charge.
13. Social Media - We are hoping to continue to grow, and we would appreciate you helping us to spread the word! Please follow us and share your photos on Facebook and on Instagram at @tinycampsedona. Our hashtag is #tinycamp!
14. No Smoking on the Property - For your safety no smoking, candles or incense are permitted inside the tiny home. Because Oak Creek Canyon is a high fire danger area, open flames are not allowed on the property. Please be mindful of all local fire restrictions.
15. Children - All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
16. Pets - All pets must be pre-approved by TinyCamp prior to your arrival and are subject to a $75 non refundable pet fee. Local rules require that dogs be on a leash at all times. For additional details, please ask about our pet policy.
17. Housekeeping - Each tiny home is supplied with bed linens and an assortment of towels for your stay. Please contact us if you require additional supplies. Cleaning services are provided following your departure.
18. Noise – To ensure a relaxing experience for our other guests and neighbors, please refrain from excessive noise, particularly after sunset.
19. Checkout Instructions – Temperature Control please set remote to 65 in winter and 75 in summer. Keys - Please return the keys to the lockbox on checkout. Trash - Please remove your trash at the time of checkout. Trash receptacles can be found at the top of the hill by the gate. Please close all windows before you leave.
20. Emergency Contact – if you have an emergency contact Darin directly via text at 530-277-0196 and indicate which Tiny House you are in.
21. * Oak Creek May flash flood in the spring once or twice limiting access in and out of our neighborhood. If you are booking, during spring runoff you might want to have some food/snacks and provisions.
22. Tiny Homes = Tiny Showers, our water-wise 20 gallon water heaters will not provide the same length of shower you are use to at home, please plan and use water accordingly
Welcome to TinyCamp! We hope you enjoy our private stargazing hot tubs. Here are a few useful things to know:
1. Hot tubs are set at 102 – 103 degrees, check the temperature when you arrive and adjust accordingly. Temperature may be adjusted seasonally for your comfort.
2. Please always shower before use! - Thanks
4. There are 4 buttons and two dials for the jets. 1. Temp up, 2. Temp down, 3. Light, 4. Jets on/off. Dials rotate counter clockwise to open jets and clockwise to close. After use, please turn off jets and close dials.
5. Hot tub covers are fastened with clips at 4 corners. Be careful to unclip the straps before opening the lid. We recommend leaving one-side clipped and only opening the ½ of the hot tub by the steps. Guests are responsible for damaged lids!
6. Children are not permitted.
7. No glass containers are permitted in hot tub areas.
8. Enjoy stargazing from your own private hot tub @TinyCamp!