Flow Tiny HOuse - Sedona
Flow Sedona | TinyCamp Airbnb Vacation Rental | Tiny Home Experience
Flow Tiny House / Cabin with Private Hot Tub,
Fire Pit & Stargazing Deck
Marvel at the natural beauty surrounding this quaint home by the creek at this luxury TinyCamp retreat. The cabin features a private hot tub, chic interior with soothing grays, vaulted cathedral ceilings, and a ladder to the upper level sleeping quarters overlooking the living room. Unwind on your own private viewing deck that overlooks Oak Creek Canyon!
TinyCamp: A Luxury Tiny House Retreat in Oak Creek Canyon (Sedona, Arizona)
Just a twenty-minute drive from Flagstaff and a two-hour drive north of Phoenix Arizona, TinyCamp is an eco-conscious tiny house village and luxury retreat for outdoor lovers seeking an inspired glamping adventure.
Our luxury, well-appointed tiny homes feature large decks for outdoor living, loft bedrooms and high-end finishes for your comfort and enjoyment. Recharge your batteries and refresh your spirit in this one of a kind village nestled cliffside in the heart of Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona, Arizona, a world-renowned destination for health, wellness and natural beauty. Permit number STR-23-0018.
WHAT FLOW TINYCAMP HAS TO OFFER AND AMENITIES:
- Private Stargazing Hot Tub + Fire Pit
- Outdoor Shower for Flow + Renew
- Efficient A/C + heating
- Luxury bathroom + hairdryer + Public Goods products
- Large yoga/star gazing deck (Yoga mats provided)
- Outdoor dining area + comfy Adirondack chairs
- Private fire pit + shared BBQ
- Microwave, full oven & fridge
- Bluetooth speaker
- Ironing board available upon request
- Design book library + VORTEX info sheet with maps
You deserve a getaway.
Book Your Sedona Stay Today!
* Aspire is in a temporary location
Welcome to FLOW
House Manual & Policies
“The creek reminds us of the importance of being in the Flow of our lives.”
Welcome to TinyCamp! We hope that you enjoy your time in Sedona and in the magical Oak Creek Canyon. Here are a our polices & useful things to know:
1. Checkin time is 3pm & Checkout time is 10am. No shoes in the house please!
2. WiFi - the network name is NETGEAR89 and the password is unusualearth946
3. Parking - Designated parking is on the red stone area parallel to the road in front.
4. Climate control - For your comfort you have an efficient mini-split combined heating/cooling system. Simply use the remote control to set your desired temperature. (mode adjusts heat (sun) or cool (snowflake) symbol. You do not need to adjust the wall units. Additional space heaters and small fans are also provided.
5. Tiny House Design – SHOWERS - we have small on-demand water heaters that provide for a short hot shower plan a 5 minute break between showers to allow our efficient systems to catch up! STAIRS - Guests climb a ladder to access the loft area. We recommended that guests always face toward the ladder for their safety.
6. Barbecues - A shared barbecue is provided between the tiny homes. Please remember to turn off the propane supply and brush/clean the grill when you are finished. Grills left dirty will result in a $10 additional cleaning charge.
7. Safety - Fire Extinguishers are provided under the kitchen sink. Night Lights/Safety Flashlights also have a USB charger for your phones. Battery operated lanterns & headlamps are also provided for indoor/outdoor use. Security Cameras – there is one exterior security camera at the front door for your safety.
8. Dark Sky - our lights comply with the Sedona dark sky guidelines. Exterior stair lights are motion sensitive (turn off by moving switch to the upper position) , and the solar deck lights are automatic. The decks are great for stargazing! We recommend downloading a free app like SkyView Lite as your guide!
9. Decks - We have provided a number of extra blankets and yoga mats to extend your use of the outdoors. Kindly refrain from leaving food items on the deck, unless you’d like a visit from local wildlife! And please do not hang towels or clothes to dry on areas of the deck visible to the street. (hanging wet clothes on outdoor chairs is preferred)
10. Creek Access – Some great spots for cooling off in the creek are at Grasshopper Point, the famous Slide Rock and also Red Rock Crossing.
11. Experiences - We love to create great experiences for our guests. If you are interested in upgrading to our romance, adventure or wellness packages, please message us for details and pricing. We are also happy to provide recommendations for great hikes, health, wellness and/or spiritual practitioners or other unique Sedona experiences.
12. Convenience – a selection of complimentary teas and coffee is provided. A battery powered blue tooth speaker is provided, turn on and press the Bluetooth button to pair with your phone. Please let us know in advance if you will be needing an iron and ironing board during your stay.
13. Social Media - We are hoping to continue to grow, and we would appreciate you helping us to spread the word! Please follow us and share your photos on Facebook and on Instagram at @tinycampsedona. Our hashtag is #tinycamp!
14. No Smoking on the Property - For your safety no smoking, candles or incense are permitted inside the tiny home. Because Oak Creek Canyon is a high fire danger area, open flames are not allowed on the property. Please be mindful of all local fire restrictions. Tiny homes are equipped with fire sprinklers. The sprinkler heads are sensitive, please do not hang clothes on the cages or hold onto the pipes. Any damage caused by the accidental activation of the sprinklers is the responsibility of the guest.
15. Children - All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
16. Pets - All pets must be pre-approved by TinyCamp prior to your arrival and are subject to a $75 non-refundable pet fee. Local rules require that dogs be on a leash at all times. For additional details, please ask about our pet policy.
17. Housekeeping - Each tiny home is supplied with bed linens and an assortment of towels for your stay. Please contact us if you require additional supplies. Cleaning services are provided following your departure.
18. Noise – To ensure a relaxing experience for our other guests and neighbors, please refrain from excessive noise, particularly after sunset.
19. Checkout Instructions – Temperature Control please set remote to 65 in winter and 75 in summer. Keys - Please return the keys to the lockbox on checkout. Trash - Please remove your trash at the time of checkout. Trash receptacles can be found at the top of the hill by the gate. Please close all windows before you leave.
20. Emergency Contact – if you have an emergency contact Darin directly via text at 530-277-0196 and indicate which Tiny House you are in.
21. * Oak Creek May flash flood in the spring once or twice limiting access in and out of our neighborhood. If you are booking, during spring runoff you might want to have some food/snacks and provisions.
22. Tiny Homes = Tiny Showers, our water-wise 20 gallon water heaters will not provide the same length of shower you are use to at home, please plan and use water accordingly
Thank you for being an amazing guest.
Hot Tub Rules
Welcome to TinyCamp! We hope you enjoy our private stargazing hot tubs. Here are a few useful things to know:
1. Hot tubs are set at 102 – 103 degrees, check the temperature when you arrive and adjust accordingly. Temperature may be adjusted seasonally for your comfort.
2. Please always shower before use! - Thanks
4. There are 4 buttons and two dials for the jets. 1. Temp up, 2. Temp down, 3. Light, 4. Jets on/off. Dials rotate counter clockwise to open jets and clockwise to close. After use, please turn off jets and close dials.
5. Hot tub covers are fastened with clips at 4 corners. Be careful to unclip the straps before opening the lid. We recommend leaving one-side clipped and only opening the ½ of the hot tub by the steps. Guests are responsible for damaged lids!
6. Children are not permitted.
7. No glass containers are permitted in hot tub areas.
8. Enjoy stargazing from your own private hot tub @TinyCamp!