1. Cancellation, 2. Covid-19, 3. General Property & Hot Tubs, 4. Pet Policy
If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, cancellation notice is required 15 days in advance of your arrival date. You will be refunded your deposit, minus a $25 cancellation fee + 7% service charge. *For group bookings - 2-3 homes min. 30 days notice, for 4-5 tiny homes 60 days notice.
If you cancel your reservation 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, you are responsible for the entire cost of your reservation. Your credit card on file will be charged in full, unless the room(s) rebook. If rooms do rebook, you will be refunded the difference, minus a $50 cancellation fee + 7% service charge.
The cancellation fee also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which results in a shorter stay. No refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
Covid-19 - Coronavirus
Thank you for being a part of the TinyCamp community. In these trying times, our hearts go out to those who are affected. We are focusing on the safety and well-being of our guests and team, while providing a sustainable adventure lodging experience and retreat in magical Sedona. Our plans for expansion, locally and in other gateway destinations are still moving forward. We are committed and ready to provide a fun, memorable and safe retreat for you. Whether you have booked a stay with us, or are planning your getaway for this summer, the TinyCamp team has your safety and wellness in mind.
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) from all angles. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We are fortunate to have strong partnerships with the Sedona Chamber and we are closely monitoring the statements and following the guidance and recommendations from local, state/provincial and federal health agencies on COVID-19. Link Here (https://visitsedona.com/trip-planning/travel-advisory/)
We will continue following the most updated guidance and precautions from health officials, with attention to the cleanliness and the environment of our facilities. We continue to ask our guests and employees to follow public health officials’ guidance of frequent handwashing and to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Again, the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees and the communities where we live, work and play is of utmost importance. We thank everyone for their understanding during this unprecedented time.
Our standard 14 cancellation policy applies, so please let us know immediately if you would like to request changes to your booking. We want to provide you with flexibility and peace of mind. Future guests with reservations – who are due to arrive prior to April 30 – can apply the dollar amount of their deposit to a future stay for up to 365 days from the date of arrival. Cancellation and date change policies through third party lodging and booking partners will vary. If you have concerns specific to COVID-19, please contact our team directly at email@example.com or 929-456-2267.
TinyCamp is a private and secluded retreat that may assist with recommended social distancing, while helping you reconnect with nature. We and the CDC believe that Fresh air and sunlight is Mother Nature's best medicine!
We hope to see you in Magical Sedona soon.
Covid-19 - Coronavirus Policies
We are open as per the CDC and Governors guidelines. Self check in, deep cleaning and enhanced disinfecting, no guests from travel restricted areas, enhanced cleaning staff requirements. Food delivery available...and we ask people to practice social distancing while using the local trails and State parks nearby. Shelter-in-place generally requires residents to stay home unless they have an urgent need to go out for specific allowable purposes – such as grocery shopping, trips to the pharmacy or the bank, and to periodically engage in outdoor exercise (hiking, walking, running, and biking) at a space of six feet apart from others.
These are the following measures we are taking in response to COVID-19:
1: Rescheduling At Risk Guests:
Any guests who have traveled outside of USA within 14 days of their visit, have been in contact with infected individuals, or who are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus should contact us to reschedule or cancel their visit.
2: Intensified Cleaning Protocol
– Our cleaners have intensified cleaning procedures to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly wiped down with disinfectant cleaner
3: Removal of all bedding / pillows / blankets
-We have removed extra blankets. We ask that guests please bring their own extra blankets for indoor/outdoor use. Sheets, pillows cases are washed and stored for 7 days prior to use.
4: Following Authorities Recommendations
-We are keeping a close eye on recommendations for health and safety and will adjust our plans accordingly as the situation evolves.
We do ask a few things of our guests moving forward:
1: Bring Your Own Hand Sanitizer and Additional Disinfectant Spray
While we currently have sufficient quantities of TP, Paper Towels and Cleaning supplies, it will help us ensure that we have enough supplies for incoming guests. (Please don’t take our toilet paper, paper towels or cleaning products home).
2: Bring everything you need with you / Stay away from the local community
The State Government has expressed concern over individuals isolating in rural areas and putting additional strain on local grocery stores, medical facilities and local amenities. We do not want to contribute to this strain. We ask that you consider bring your own food and take advantage of the full kitchens and bbq and/or local takeout and delivery.
3: Clean the Cabin Before Leaving
Rest assured, our cleaners will do a deep disinfectant clean of the cabin upon your departure. However, we want to ensure that our cleaners also feel comfortable coming into the cabin. If you can wipe down surfaces before you leave, this will help everyone feel confident.
Please let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep everyone up to date on any changes as they occur.
We look forward to hosting you in magical Sedona!
Welcome to TinyCamp
House Manual & Policies
Welcome to TinyCamp! We hope that you enjoy your time in Sedona and in the magical Oak Creek Canyon. Here are our policies & few useful things to know:
1. Checkin time is 3pm & Checkout time is 10am. No shoes in the house please!
2. WiFi - the network name is NETGEAR89 and the password is unusualearth946 (for Renew) Tiny Camp 2 and the password is Tinyadventure357
3. Parking - Designated parking is on the red stone area parallel to the road in front of steps.
4. Climate control - For your comfort you have an efficient mini-split combined heating/cooling system. Simply use the remote control to set your desired temperature. (mode adjusts heat (sun) or cool (snowflake) symbol. You do not need to adjust the wall units. Additional space heaters and small fans are also provided.
5. Tiny House Design – SHOWERS - we have small on-demand water heaters that provide for a short hot shower plan a 5 minute break between showers to allow our efficient systems to catch up! STAIRS - Guests climb a ladder to access the loft area. We recommended that guests always face toward the ladder for their safety.
6. Barbecues - A shared barbecue is provided between the tiny homes. Please remember to turn off the propane supply and brush/clean the grill when you are finished. Grills left dirty will result in a $10 additional cleaning charge.
7. Safety - Fire Extinguishers are provided under the kitchen sink. Night Lights/Safety Flashlights also have a USB charger for your phones. Battery operated lanterns & headlamps are also provided for indoor/outdoor use. Security Cameras – there is one exterior security camera at the front door for your safety.
8. Dark Sky - our lights comply with the Sedona dark sky guidelines. Exterior stair lights are motion sensitive (turn off by moving switch to the upper position), and the solar deck lights are automatic. The decks are great for stargazing! We recommend downloading a free app like SkyView Lite as your guide!
9. Decks - We have provided a number of extra blankets to extend your use of the outdoors. Kindly refrain from leaving food items on the deck, unless you’d like a visit from local wildlife! And please do not hang towels or clothes to dry on areas of the deck visible to the street. (hanging wet clothes on outdoor chairs is preferred)
10. Creek Access – Some great spots for cooling off in the creek are at Grasshopper Point, the famous Slide Rock and also Red Rock Crossing.
11. Experiences - We love to create great experiences for our guests. If you are interested in upgrading to our romance, adventure or wellness packages, please message us for details and pricing. We are also happy to provide recommendations for great hikes, health, wellness and/or spiritual practitioners or other unique Sedona experiences.
12. Convenience – a selection of complimentary teas and coffee is provided. A battery powered blue tooth speaker is provided, turn on and press the Bluetooth button to pair with your phone. Please let us know in advance if you will be needing an iron and ironing board during your stay.
13. Social Media - We are hoping to continue to grow, and we would appreciate you helping us to spread the word! Please follow us and share your photos on Facebook and on Instagram at @tinycampsedona. Our hashtag is #tinycamp!
14. No Smoking on the Property - For your safety no smoking, candles or incense are permitted inside the tiny home. Because Oak Creek Canyon is a high fire danger area, open flames are not allowed on the property. Please be mindful of all local fire restrictions. Tiny homes are equipped with fire sprinklers. The sprinkler heads are sensitive, please do not hang clothes on the cages or hold onto the pipes. Any damage caused by the accidental activation of the sprinklers is the responsibility of the guest.
15. Children - All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
16. Pets - All pets must be pre-approved by TinyCamp prior to your arrival and are subject to a $75 non refundable pet fee. Local rules require that dogs be on a leash at all times. For additional details, please ask about our pet policy.
17. Housekeeping - Each tiny home is supplied with bed linens and an assortment of towels for your stay. Please contact us if you require additional supplies. Cleaning services are provided following your departure. Find extra towels and a space heater in step drawers.
18. Noise – To ensure a relaxing experience for our other guests and neighbors, please refrain from excessive noise, particularly after sunset.
19. Checkout Instructions – Temperature Control please set remote to 65 in winter and 75 in summer. Keys - Please return the keys to the lockbox on checkout. Trash - Please remove your trash at the time of checkout. Trash receptacles can be found at the top of the hill by the gate. Please close all windows before you leave.
20. Emergency Contact – if you have an emergency contact Darin directly via text at 530-277-0196 and indicate which Tiny House you are in.
21. * Oak Creek May flash flood in the spring once or twice limiting access in and out of our neighborhood. If you are booking, during spring runoff you might want to have some food/snacks and provisions.
Welcome to TinyCamp! We hope you enjoy our private stargazing hot tubs. Here are a few useful things to know:
1. Hot tubs are set at 102 – 103 degrees, check the temperature when you arrive and adjust accordingly. Temperature may be adjusted seasonally for your comfort.
2. Please always shower before use! - Thanks
4. There are 4 buttons and two dials for the jets. 1. Temp up, 2. Temp down, 3. Light, 4. Jets on/off. Dials rotate counter clockwise to open jets and clockwise to close. After use, please turn off jets and close dials.
5. Hot tub covers are fastened with clips at 4 corners. Be careful to unclip the straps before opening the lid. We recommend leaving one-side clipped and only opening the ½ of the hot tub by the steps. Guests are responsible for damaged lids!
6. Children are not permitted.
7. No glass containers are permitted in hot tub areas.
8. Enjoy stargazing from your own private hot tub @TinyCamp!
Well-behaved owners may accompany their non-shedding dogs for an additional fee of $75.00 per stay, 2 dog-maximum. Dog accommodations may not be booked online. Dogs are not allowed on property without prior approval. Dog Policy 1. Dogs must be kept on a maximum 6-foot leash at all times under owner supervision and may not be left unattended at any time. 2. Guests are responsible to "clean up" after their dog. All dog waste must be properly disposed of in a receptacle. 3. Noisy, vicious or unruly dogs are not allowed. 4. TinyCamp is not responsible for, and will hold pet owner accountable, for any injury or damage caused by your dog. You will be charged for any and all damages. 5. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture at any time. 6. Ask us about pet friendly trails in Sedona.