A New Tiny House Village for Sustainable Living
In the heart of the Verde Valley near Clarkdale, Cottonwood and Jerome
Become Part of A Sustainable Community
GATHER is our latest community, years in the making. Features include community gardens, two acres of open space/trails, and great views. Let us know if you might be interested in a Tiny House Space to rent with us in 2021. We will also offer custom tiny homes for sale/rent.
GATHER by TinyCamp
Calling all artists, creators, and innovators. We are actively working on a 22 unit Tiny House Village in the wine-growing area of the Verde Valley between Jerome, Clarkdale and Old Town Cottonwood - about 25 minutes from Sedona. The weather is awesome and so are the views.
The community is being designed around eight sustainability guiding principles to improve quality of life and build a sustainable + resilient community.
1. Improve housing choices
2. Preserve the landscape through conservation development
3. Enhance food security with a community garden
4. Demonstrate community resiliency
5. Incorporate water sustainability features
6. Integrate ecological design
7. Feature native landscaping + dark sky lighting
8. Create a sustainable community
We want to hear from you!
Let us know your preferred move in date and
share ideas for the community.
Welcome + Directions
TinyCamp © 2020
A project from the Team at Buildbrite